Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'm Hosting a Lilla Rose Online Party and You're Invited!

Over the past year I've seen so many blog posts with people absolutely raving about the beautiful hair accessories from Lilla Rose.  For the longest while, I figured with my chin length hair that those pretty flexi clips and beaded head bands just weren't for me even though I really liked them.  But now that I have slightly longer than shoulder length hair I thought it would be fun to host an online Lilla Rose party (November 24th-December 6th) and you're all invited!

My blogging friend Mandi, from Messy Wife, Blessed Life is a Lilla Rose consultant and she will be posting information about the great products offered by Lilla Rose and even some tips on different hair styles on the Facebook event page for the party.  And this Friday night, November 29th, at 8PM EST she will answer questions and give away prizes during an hour long LIVE event.  I hope you can join us, I think it will be fun.

If you're new to Lilla Rose, Mandi has a special offer for the party.  Buy three items and get one free! (up to a $16 value)

The party will close on December 6th to ensure delivery in time for Christmas, so be sure to place your orders before then!

Note:
All orders will be submitted together and shipped when the online party closes on December 6th.  Direct shipping is available to anywhere in the U.S.


1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! I am hoping to join on Friday. I just purchased some of these for a birthday and the girls' stockings and took advantage of that special. I love these clips!! We have a LOT of hair in our home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...