Wednesday, November 13, 2013

And this is why I need to blog more often

The past two months have been a bit of an exhausting blur for me.  There is so much I want to do but I just have been lacking both the time and energy to do it all.  So here I am with a list of things I want to blog and I sit down to find I have a problem.

I wanted to share a few pictures from Katie's second birthday.  She had a party with family a few days before her birthday and I took lots of pictures and then she had cake and a few presents with us on her actual birthday and I took more pictures.  The big question is: Where are my pictures???  They're not in iPhoto and they're not on two of the memory cards I just checked.  I'm on the verge of freaking out.  I don't know whether to cry or scream.

This never would have happened if I made myself blog a bit more back in October.  Those pictures would be sitting in my iPhoto right now between the pictures from the alpaca farm field trip and Halloween and our Disney vacation.

Oh and I also need to take and share pictures of the Jesse Tree ornaments that have been arriving at my house over the past few weeks.  Maybe I'll do that later tonight.  I have so much to blog but I want to do a lot of it in order so it's not as scatterbrained as I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...