Monday, July 15, 2013

Miss Me?

I've been MIA for about a week and a half now, right?  I feel like I've abandoned the blog.  Last week was our parish VBS so I was pretty busy with that from just before the 4th of July when I began setting up the school and tying up some last minute VBS items.  Once I made it through an exhausting week of VBS I had to jump right into putting together an American Girl party for Ellie's 8th birthday.  I really need to realize that throwing a birthday party at my house just before or right after or even during the week of VBS is nothing short of overwhelming.  Add in taking my sister-in-law to create a baby registry (for her, not me) and you can call me exhausted.  On the whole it was a great week (8 days if we want to be specific) filled with lots of good things that kept me busy.

Since about last Wednesday I've been feeling like I just can't get enough sleep or rest.  I wake up in the morning and I feel like I'm going to pass out within two hours and spend the rest of my day feeling like I'm dragging.  I was hoping to spend some time relaxing today but that never happened.  No rest for the weary!  The heat wave that we just entered isn't helping either.

I have lots I want to blog about, but it's probably going to be another couple of days before my poor neglected blog has any sort of interesting content.  I am wondering how some bloggers who seem to be busy all the time manage to crank out amazing blog posts with gorgeous pictures all of the time.  Maybe they don't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...