Friday, October 19, 2012

Quick Takes Volume 48


~1~

Katie turned one on Tuesday.  She absolutely loved having people wish her a happy birthday and this girl really likes icing.
~2~
I've spent most of today baking cakes and cupcakes.  I feel like I've had enough of cake this week.  Monday I baked a cake for Katie's little party, Tuesday I baked cupcakes to bring over to the parish office for Katie's birthday buddies, and today I've baked one giant cupcake and thirty six regular cupcakes.  I'm not sure why I made the cupcakes since my mom is bringing a birthday cake up to my house tomorrow for my brother.
~3~
I survived another one of Bryan's business trips.  Tuesday night into Wednesday Katie didn't sleep very well.  I was exhausted by the time Bryan got home very late on Wednesday.
~4~
I feel like I have an incredibly long to do list for Katie's birthday party tomorrow, but I'm chipping away at it.
~5~
Madeline's hatred of Math is making me begin to hate Math, too.  I've spent more hours this week going over decimals with Madeline than I care to remember.  
~6~
I discovered that Katie sleeps much better when she is wearing snuggly warm long sleeved pajamas.  As you can probably imagine, I made it my mission to buy her a few new sets of warm fleece pjs.  If a warm baby equals a sleeping baby then I'm all for it.
~7~
I got to help out with a craft in Ellie's class today.  So now I have a new craft idea that I look forward to trying out with my CCD kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...