Thursday, June 14, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life.

{pretty}
I don't know what happened to this beautiful butterfly, but I saw crawl up and over our pool fence while we were swimming this past weekend.  The poor thing was missing a good portion of its one wing.  I didn't know what to do with it so I had Bryan move it to one of our gardens after it tossed itself in the pool.

{happy}

The girls were gazing at the clouds and pointing out the different shapes they saw in them.  Both were pretty excited when they saw a cloud formation in the shape of a cross.  Later that cross turned into what they both said was a heart, but all I saw was a blob so I didn't snap a picture of it.
While they gazed at the clouds, I was watching this sweet little one nap in my arms.

{funny}
I've got a little trouble maker on my hands.  This is her cute "Oops!  You've caught me!" smile.  Seconds before I snapped this picture a certain someone was poking around in the brown bag filled with VBS crafts.  Nothing is safe from the curious Kitty Katkins now!

{real}




I don't know if I blogged about this or not, but last Wednesday Katie began crawling.  She started out crawling after things like the remote or my lens cap, and then discovered that there were lots of fun things she could tear apart, like the diaper basket, the burp cloth basket, catalogs, and books.  Oh, how this child LOVES books.  Leave one on the floor and she crawls right to it!
round button chicken



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...