Thursday, May 31, 2012

Small Successes May 31st

FaithButton

Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1.  It's been seven months since the drywall was finished around the new master bath shower, so this weekend I finally got around to priming and painting it.  I've looked at white spackel on brown walls for so long that it looks a little funny to see the bathroom complete once again.

2.  Bryan sanded the peeling paint on the wood trim around the garage doors and I painted them.  It looks much nicer now that it has a fresh coat of paint.  We attempted to redo the wood posts on the porch but after I painted the first post that Bryan sanded we discovered that  one of the posts rotted.  So now we're going to have to replace all of them.

3.  Sorting through the girls' outgrown clothing is a daunting task, but I'm slowly making progress.  I have weeded out another few bags of clothes we can live without.

4.  I have the laundry under control.

5.  I ordered the rest of the arts and crafts supplies that I needed to get for VBS.  Now I just need to work on getting decorations and the snack portion of the program.  Things are falling into place nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...