Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why, Blogger? Why?

Is anyone else not feeling the love for this new Blogger format?  Maybe I'm just set in my ways, but the new look is a tad too white for me.  It also feels clunky.  I feel lost with the new set up.  It took me a few minutes just to figure out how to create a new blog post, and I'm still not even sure what I clicked on to get to it.

It's changes like this that make me contemplate whether or not I should look into switching over to WordPress.  Bryan has been telling me that I can set everything up exactly the way I want it if I switch over to that.  I just don't know if I want to go through the trouble of moving close to a thousand posts to a new location.

Maybe this new format will grow on me in another few weeks, but for now all this whiteness is hurting my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...