Monday, March 12, 2012

Marital Life Lesson

When your husband has shaving cream on his face and you hear the water running in the sink, it is not a good time to smack him in the butt.  Why, you ask?  Well, as obvious as this may appear to more observant people [self not included], chances are your husband DID NOT put shaving cream on his face to brush his teeth.  If you hear running water and you just watched your husband put on shaving cream you can probably expect him to pull out a sharp razor [I vaguely recall seeing him replace this just before he went to "brush his teeth"].  Fortunately for Bryan my total lapse of brain activity did not result in an injury.  I think he's often amazed at how quickly I can forget what is going on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...