Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Found My Old Blog!

Shortly before Ellie turned one year old I started a blog.  After the first blog post, I couldn't figure out how to get back into the blog and it took me a bit of time before I found my way back.  After I got back in, I once again forgot how to log into it and so my little fledgling blog was abandoned.  Three years ago when I decided to give blogging a try once more I couldn't find my original blog.  I was disappointed because I had like the blog's not incredibly creative name "The Adventures of Madeline and Ellie."  So I decided that I would shake things up and start a new blog with the innovative and uber creative title that you see above. (Proof that I'm not as creative as some people might claim.)

I was looking for excuses to not fold the laundry had a few spare minutes today and decided to use the google machine to search for my abandoned blog.  It wasn't until I used the title of the blog and the year it was written that I was able to find it.  I kept getting all these pesky returns for some blog called Karen's Adventures in Mommyland.  Apparently this hack of a blogger has two kids who she claims have the same names as my girls.  She even calls her baby Elsie! Oh wait, I'm talking about myself again, never mind.

While my original blog is only two posts long, I still enjoyed looking back on it to see where I was nearly six years ago.  Now I have to try and see if I can get back into this blog and find a way to merge the posts onto this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...