Thursday, September 22, 2011

Waiting

I just got back from my appointment with my midwife.  Apparently, I'm no more dilated now than I was two weeks ago.  So I'm a very stretchy 2cm and 60% effaced.  She stripped my membranes with hopes that it will put me into labor.  At this point we're just waiting to see if anything happens.

I'm hopeful that I'll start having contractions soon like I did with my other two after having my membranes stripped.  Timing is quite good for me to have a baby today.  That would leave only one school day of my parents having to look after them and I should be home before school starts on Monday.  I'm hoping things will get moving and fall into place.  Any prayers you can spare would be appreciated.  I'd be really happy if I could be holding our new baby girl in my arms sometime before the end of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...