Thursday, November 4, 2010

Small Successes-November 4th

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1. The girls and I survived Bryan's recent business trip.  And, he made it safely home tonight so I count that as a huge success.  I worry a lot for his safety whenever he has to go on a plane.

2. The house is pretty much in order.  The kitchen is nice and clean, all of the laundry has been tackled and I even dusted the family room.

3. We're all packed and ready to leave for Washington DC in the morning.  I can't wait to go there.  Bryan and I haven't been there since we were in 8th grade and went with our class on a field trip.  I guess that means it's been 18 1/2 years since we've been there.  We're going to visit the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, too.  I'm really excited about going there.

4 comments:

  1. Love your list this week! In college, my choir took a trip to DC & got to sing in the Basilica. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to spend there afterwards, so I look forward to going back someday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...