Thursday, July 29, 2010

Small Successes-July 29th

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things in life that add up.

1. I have reached a point where I now have all the back to school supplies that are required of my girls for this September.  I have even begun to buy some back to school clothing.  Yesterday I scored jeans for my girls at The Children's place for $8.50 a pair (They're on sale for $10 and I had a 15% off coupon.).  I was thrilled to walk out of there with eight pairs of jeans and four graphic tees for $84.99. Click here to see how you can get a better deal than I got yesterday.

2. I cleaned the master bathroom shower.  We're not going to talk about the last time I did it.

3. I'm on top of the laundry.  I have a pile of things that need to be ironed, but everything else is folded and either put away or waiting to be put away.  Up until yesterday afternoon the laundry was looking like it might be threatening a hostile takeover.

4. I trimmed the unnecessary leaves off the basil, pepper and tomato plants [with the exception of the wild and crazy looking roma tomato plants].

2 comments:

  1. Great job this week! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to find such great deals on clothes & supplies? And, way to go on the bathroom! I'm quite envious. Ours is really in need of a GOOD, DEEP cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, when you coming to my bathroom? I can't tell you the last time I touched mine. I think DH has....HA!!

    But yes, scoring good deals always makes me feel better. Thanks for the coupon link. I was e-mailed the 15% off, but this one is a good one!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...