Friday, July 2, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things Friday



Join Us for Kids say the Darndest things

A few weeks ago Ellie was telling me all about how she was going to start taking showers like her big sister.  She happily told me that she begins taking showers that she's not going to have to use any soap, just like Madeline!  Madeline wasn't amused, but Bryan and I got a good laugh out of it.  And, Ellie got to start taking those showers she was longing to take and has come to terms with the fact that she still has to use soap.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I remember I always wanted to take showers instead of baths...and then once I started taking showers, I wished I could take baths again. =P

    See ya next week!
    ~Molly
    www.mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...