Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Catholic blogger book review program!

If you haven't picked up on it yet, I love reviewing books. I was wasting some time over on the Catholic Answers Forum and I happened to notice a post about free books for bloggers. Well, if that doesn't catch my attention, I'm not sure what will. Those of you who enjoy reading and reviewing Catholic books as much as I do might be interested in knowing that Sophia Institute Press now has a blogger program. (You may need to create an account before you can see the blogger info, I did.) You can pick any book you want. That makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop!

Stay tuned for even more book reviews from me, and pray that all this kindling I keep bringing into my house never ignites. Between the books and the paper arts and crafts projects my kids bring home from school, I suspect my house will be engulfed in flames in seconds if a fire were to break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...