Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's raining, but the sun is shining!

Today is a gloomy day here. It's cold and rainy, but I feel like the sun is shining on me. The heating guy was here this morning. My heating unit is still not fixed, but I feel like I got good news. Apparently the igniter for the unit is not working. Because that's not working, the heater doesn't produce heat.

The heating guy doesn't have the igniter, but he assures me that they can have it for tomorrow. Tomorrow works for me. If something happens and they don't have the part in time to install it tomorrow I am told they will come out on the weekend and do it. My house is rather warm on the main level thanks to the gas fireplace that I hate. I never thought I'd say it, but thank God for that fireplace.

I'm just very happy that the entire unit isn't shot. I feel much better now knowing that the problem isn't something huge.

I certainly feel like the dark cloud that was hovering over my house yesterday is fading away. The universe is coming back into alignment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...