Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gotta break out the Christmas tunes....

I just received my shipment confirmation for my Yankee Candle order. Looks like I'll be wrapping Christmas gifts before the week ends.

I'm really excited that I'm actually making decent progress in my Christmas shopping already. I've set a goal of being done with Christmas shopping and wrapping by Thanksgiving. Sure, I realize this may actually be a pipe dream, but I'm going to do my best to make it a reality.

I want to make the holiday season as stress free as possible. I want to revel in the joy of having a festive house and no holiday stresses during the month of December. If I meet my goal, I'm even considering being crazy enough to host a gingerbread house decorating party at my house with some of my girls' friends.

I'm hoping to get my Christmas card picture of the girls taken this weekend. I'd like to take them to the beach and get some nice pictures in the sand dunes or I'll take them to a nature trail that we became aware of last year. I usually like to have my Christmas cards printed before November rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...