Thursday, July 9, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
Celebrating the little things in life that add up.
1. I finally got the invitations for Ellie's birthday party out to the neighbors late last week.  And, more importantly, I decided on a date and time.
2. This Monday, I went out and got Ellie an outfit to wear to her birthday party. (I'm such a slacker.  Ordinarily I have this stuff done many months in advance.)
3. I weeded the tomato and basil garden yesterday.  It once again looks beautiful.

Bonus 1: I dumped the most disgusting mosquito breeding water ever (You could see the larvae swimming in it.) and threw away the very large and gross containers.  After two years of waiting for Bryan to dispose of the over sized containers, I decided to do it myself.  I can't fritter my life away waiting for others to help me.
Bonus 2:  I also learned how to replace the taillight for my van. (Again, I couldn't stand by while Bryan procrastinated.)

1 comment:

  1. seems like you did get a lot accomplished this week; and some good things too like planning and organizing Miss Ellie's party

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...