Thursday, May 14, 2009

Small Successes


FaithButton
Celebrating the small things in life that add up.
1. I survived Madeline's First Holy Communion.  The entire day went smoothly from her hair to the party and everything in between.  It all added up to a very nice day.  Even the weather cooperated.  I am very relieved that all the craziness leading up to her big day is a thing of the past.  Four more years and I'll be repeating all of this for Ellie (she's already talking about her Communion).
2. I managed to eliminate the menacing mountain of laundry that was threatening to take over my basement. Everything is cleaned, folded and put away!
3. Finally, after 8 days of rain, I got the mulch laid in the front gardens.  If the claim on the bag is true, I shouldn't have to battle weeds for another 6 months.  That'll work for me!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for conquering the mountain of laundry! That's no small success in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to Madeline in honor of her First Holy Communion. Your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous girls, and what a wonderful blessing for 1st communion! congrats!

    I hope the weeds stay away too!! That sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel good to get caught up on laundry!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the First Communion. I still remember mine :) And congrats on the mulch! I signed you to take care of mine next week. Hope you dont mind ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...